Y. A. Liu
Alumni Distinguished Professor
Frank C. Vilbrandt Endowed Professor
- Ph.D., Princeton University, 1974
- M.S., Tufts University, 1970
- B.S., National Taiwan University, 1967
- Process system engineering (PSE) with applications to process and product design, advanced process control, supply-chain optimization, computational chemistry, and molecular engineering.
- Development of simulation and optimization technology for fuels and chemicals from coal, biomass and renewable resources, and for large-scale energy-saving, CO2 capture processes
- Process synthesis and integration with applications to energy conservation, pollution prevention, and wastewater minimization.