Contact and Directions
Department of Chemical Engineering
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
133 Randolph Hall
460 Old Turner Street
Blacksburg, Virginia 24061
540 231 6631
540 231 5022 (fax)
Directions to Virginia Tech from Interstate 81
(southbound and northbound)
To reach the campus from Interstate 81:
- Take Exit 118 to reach the exit ramps for all three of the exits at this location.
- Take Exit 118B onto U.S. 460 West, follow the signs for Blacksburg/Virginia Tech.
- Stay on U.S. 460 West, follow sign for "Virginia Tech, Bluefield" to the university.
- Drive for 2.5 miles on U.S. 460 to the traffic light at VA 314, turn right onto Southgate Drive.
- Obtain parking permits at the Parking Services (N-11) Center
Chemical Engineering Department is located in Randolph Hall
Randolph hall is located in grid area L-3 on the Campus Maps available on the Virginia Tech Website (www.vt.edu/where_we_are/maps).